Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Prejudice

What do I already know about prejudice?

Prejudice might be against any group or individual due to certain differences between the two parties. One party will think that he is superior to the other and bullies the other party verbally and/or physically through words and actions. Special rights might be given to the “superior” party while rights are taken away from the other party. It has been frown upon in modern developed countries.

What do I want to learn about prejudice?

I want to learn about prejudice in different forms and some examples through non-fictional history. I want to learn the concepts behind prejudice as well as why prejudice is inevitable in countries. I want to understand the perspective of the prejudiced as well as the group who prejudice others.

1 comment:

  1. Ivan,

    I find that the things that we want to know are very similar. Prejudice is a very difficult concept that I cannot grasp. Why are people so prejudicial against others? I have to admit I'm prejudicial against some groups of people too, but I do not understand why I have such opinions. That has been a huge question mark for me and I have not found an answer yet. I too want to learn about different forms of prejudice other than gender, race, religion, age, skin colour and nationality.

    2I125

    ReplyDelete